Страницы

воскресенье, 14 декабря 2014 г.

Thank-You Letter           
                                                    
                             
Dear Instructor,


    I am grateful to my Instructor, for being in this course because without you this course would not be as meaningful, useful, engaging and interactive and therefore successful as it turned out to be. This course was very efficient and interesting for me. I learnt and experienced a lot. This was an amazing adventure into the world of technology digital technology that still has lots of closed doors that are awaited to be discovered. Although my adventure into this world in the frames of this course is over, but my adventure as a teacher just begins and picks up speed. And I will try to make it as useful and valuable for my students as it was for me.


    Thank you!!!!                                                                                               Best Regards,                                                                                                   Anna. A








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий